khoa hoc chinh sua anh

Did you know that 40% of a photograph is actually created in post-production?
85% of customers decide to buy goods and services based on attractive advertising images on Facebook or Website?
90% of advertising images are downloaded from the internet. Do you want your images belong to the rest of 10%?
Join our photographer Julie Vola for a 10 session workshop on the fundamentals of digital editing.

COURSE

- How to use industry standard Adobe software, Photoshop and Lightroom

- Retouch portraits

- Adjust levels and light correctly, colour management to enhance the quality of your photos

- Add interesting text to your photos

- Prepare images for social media, web, print and other marketing purposes

- Advanced techniques like creative filters, high dynamic range, and double exposure

- How to edit your own works with 1:1 personal guidance/ tutorial: the final sessions of the class will be devoted to personal guidance from Julie, focusing on helping you polish your own body of work.

LCDF-chinh-sua-anh

WHY THIS COURSE?

- Lessons will be fun and students will have a chance for networking during the course

- The program can be flexible based on the need of the learners

- Create personal relationships between teacher and students

- Instant Q&A

- Day-to-day individual feedback from lecturers

- Our course is a learning programme with a cohesive structure

- Commitment to learning and discipline to be physically there

- Learning activities on the same images for everyone to follow

giang vien nhiep anh Julie Vola LECTURER: Julie Vola

Julie Vola graduated from the Marseille Fine Art School and obtained a Master degree in Photography from the National School of Photography in France in 2008.

Julie exhibited her personal work on several occasions in France before moving to Vietnam.She has been working in various areas of photography such as state commissioned art work for local government in France, architecture, editorial, portraits, lifestyle, food, fashion. Julie has several years of experience teaching photography to a wide range of students to improve their technical skills as well as develop their own photography language.

VOLA VISUALS

See more: http://www.volavisuals.com/

OUR STUDENTS

Đỗ ngọc linh DO NGOC LINH
"After the course, I had the basic knowledge and indispensable skills to help me make each of my photos different. My lecturer is very knowledgeable and provides a great practical experience which I found enjoyable."
phạm phương thảo PHAM PHUONG THAO
"What made me most satisfied was despite of it being a short course, what I have learn is very useful and done in methodical way. Class size was small so the interaction between teachers and students were really high. My teacher was very enthusiastic and she always gave me inspiration throughout the course."

TIME: 11th July 2017, 6:30 PM every Tuesday & Thursday

COURSE FEE: 6.990.000 VND

Discount 10% for payment before 30th June 2017 and a reduction 500,000 VND for group of 2.

REGISTER NOW

Languages