PATTERN CUTTING FOR EVENINGWEAR
The course is the complete guide to students who appreciate contemporary evening wear and wish to update the latest trends of evening wear pattern cutting.
Contemporary Eveningwear fuses luxury fabrics and textile design with a street wear vibe to bring this area of fashion right up to date. Red carpet dresses, corsets and ball gowns are superseded by biker jackets and skinny trousers for the millennial take on eveningwear.
This course is taught by the British approach to evening wear pattern cutting. Within 30 hours of learning, this course delivers a more modern interpretation of pattern cutting for eveningwear garments.
Content of the course will cover:
- Introduction to contemporary eveningwear fashion
- Introduction to contemporary eveningwear fabrics
- Pattern cutting for the following garments: Stylized full length skirt, Hawaiian style shirt, Skinny jeans, Biker style jacket
- Laura Hardingham: Program Leader of Fashion Design at LCDF-Hanoi.
- Le Thi Ngoc Uyen: Program Coordinator at LCDF-Hanoi. Uyen obtained a Master degree in Textile and Garment Technology from the Hanoi University of Technology.
Requirement: This course is aimed at students who already understand the basics of pattern cutting and want to advance their skills further.
Final project: Students participating on the course will create patterns for an outfit of their choice. The first draft patterns for their own outfits can be manufactured by a tailor and can presented in the final class, where feedback from tutors will be provided.
Start date: 6pm 23/11/2017, every Tuesday and Thursday.
Course fee: 8,400,000VND
Discount 10% for payment before 10th November 2017.
For futher information and registration please contact us:
London College for Design and Fashion (Hanoi)
Venue: 98 To Ngoc Van street, Quang An ward, Tay Ho district, Hanoi
Hotline: 098 883 5252
Cover photo source: DSquared2