GRADUATE FASHION WEEK 2018
By joining the Graduate Fashion Week August 2018, you will have a chance to:
* Feature collections from graduate students in the Fashion & Textiles programme through exhibition, film and catwalk
* Investigate British design education technology, from concept to production through project works
* Meet directly with members of the LCDF staff, students and representatives from the UK to find out about courses experience, application process, work placement and internship opportunities in Vietnam and UK, study transfer to the UK and much more
* Find about first project works by Graphic Design students following British design education
* Visit the Style Zone to get personal style consultancy advice towards improving your look, as provided by our students
- Participate in community activities “New Clothes, New School Year” to help raise funds to produce new clothes for disadvantaged children living in poverty in the northern region of Vietnam.
- Register to see the Graduate Fashion Show featuring the final creations of the students in Fashion & Textiles Programme at 7:30pm on 11th August 2018
- Join our talkshows and workshops by British professionals
Please kindly note:
- The Graduate Fashion Week is free entrance to the public.
- The ticket for the Graduate Fashion Show is for our invited guests only. Ticket for companies and individual will be booked on “first comes first serve” basis. To enhance the spirit of the event, we encourage you to donate VND 250,000 to our community activity "New clothes, New school year” by LCDF-Hanoi’s students and staff to design and produce clothes for disadvantaged children in Vietnam