GRADUATE FASHION WEEK 2017
14.00 Friday 15 - 17 December 2017
LCDFHANOI, 98 To Ngoc Van, Tay Ho, Ha Noi
By joining the Graduate Fashion Week 2017, you will have a chance to:
* Explore fashion graduates to exhibit fashion concepts inspired by challenging perspectives of age, gender, society, environmental awareness and cultural tradition through exhibitions, fashion film cinema and catwalk show.
* Investigate British fashion education technology, from concept to production through different projects in Fashion, Graphic Design and Interior/ Architectural Design
* Meet directly with members of the LCDF staff, students and representatives from the UK to find out about courses experience, application process, work placement and internship opportunities in Vietnam and UK, study transfer to the UK and much more
* Green fashion pop-up shops showcase sustainable and ethical fashion products, collaborating with local crafts and traditions through up-cycling, using traditional fabrics, natural materials and natural dyes.
* Meet and talk to our fashion bloggers to exhibit work inspired by- sustainability, ethics, organic living, cultural heritage and fashion & individuality.
* Visit the Style Zone to get personal style consultancy advice towards improving your look, as provided by our students
* Participate in community activities “New Clothes, New School Year” to help raise funds to produce new clothes for disadvantaged children living in poverty in the northern region of Vietnam.
* Register to see the Graduate Fashion Show 2017 featuring the final creations of the students in Fashion & Textiles Programme at 7.30pm on 17th December 2017
Participate in our talkshows and workshops below
- 14.00 Friday 15th December 2017: "Raising awareness in sustainable fashion trends in Vietnam” by Elle Vietnam
- 15.00 Friday 15th December 2017: “Tips for a good design portfolio?” by Professor Douglas Maclennan – former International Development Director – Northumbria University, UK and Educational Consultant – LCDF - Hanoi
- 9.00 Saturday 16th December 2017: “ How to interpret fashion from catwalk to daily wear?” by Professor Douglas Maclennan – former International Development Director – Northumbria University, UK and Educational Consultant – LCDF - Hanoi
Please kindly note:
- The Graduate Fashion Week is free entrance to the public. The ticket for the Graduate Fashion Show is for our invited guests, companies and those who register on “first comes first serve” basis. To enhance the spirit of the event, we encourage you to donate VND 200,000 to our community activity "New clothes, New school year” by LCDF-Hanoi’s students and staff to design clothes for disadvantaged children in Vietnam
For further information, please contact:
Tel: (04) 3 719 9706
Register here: https://goo.gl/forms/aM7qpx7MMoBv0umj1