GRADUATE FASHION WEEK 2017 “THE INNOVATORS”
The Graduate Fashion Show Exhibition is our annual special events to mark the end of the academic year.
15:00pm on Thursday 03rd August 2017 at London College for Design & Fashion (Hanoi), 98 To Ngoc Van Street, Quang An Ward, Tay Ho District, Hanoi.
GRADUATE FASHION SHOW:
7.30pm on 04th & 05th August 2017 at Melia hotel, 44B Ly Thuong Kiet street, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi.
By joining the exhibition, you will have a chance to:
- - Featuring collections from students in the Higher National Diploma: Fashion & Textiles
- - Investigate British fashion education technology, from concept to production
- - Meet directly with members of the LCDF staff, students and representatives from the UK to find out about courses experience, application process, work placement and internship opportunities in Vietnam and UK, study transfer to the UK and much more
- - Find about first project works by Graphic Design students following British design education
- - Participate in community activities “New Clothes, New School Year” to help raise funds to produce new clothes for disadvantaged children living in poverty in the northern region of Vietnam
- - Register to see the Graduate Fashion Show 2017 featuring the final creations of the students in Fashion & Textiles Programme at 7.30pm on 04th & 05th August 2017
Note: Ticket won't be sold and will be booked on first come first serve basis. To enhance the spirit of the event, we encourage you to donate VND 200,000 to our community activity "NEW CLOTHES, NEW SCHOOL YEAR" by LCDF students and staff to design clothes for disadvantaged children living in poverty in the northern provinces of Vietnam.
For further information, please contact: