The London Fashion Experience programme is designed to give aspiring, talented and driven fashion designers a chance to experience London fashion culture. You will receive hands on engagement with industry professionals, see how fashion is promoted and produced and be a part of the London scene. The programme lasts for ten days and will give you a true insight into the London fashion industry.
THE PROGRAMME INCLUDES:
- - Introduction to London Fashion Week and the British Fashion Council
- - Fashion courses such as Window Display or Trends Forecasting
- - The fashion brands case studies and studio visit
- - Fashion Media and Fashion Events, exhibitions, galleries and shopping in London
ON COMPLETION OF THIS PROGRAMME, THE SUCCESSFUL STUDENT WILL HAVE KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF:
- - A developing awareness of the cultural, socioeconomic context of fashion and its related fields of fashion design
- - A broad awareness of fashion concepts including contemporary fashion.
- - An update about the world fashion capital and application to your brand
Date of Departure: 09 August 2017
Duration: 10 days
A discount of 10% for payment by 20th June, 2017
The cost includes course fee and certificate, airtickets, visa, accommodation in London, tickets to social and cultural programme and Oyster card with sufficient credit to travel to all activities in the programme.
Detailed schedule will be provided to you via email.
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
- cac doi tac/ partnerships
- Hồ Sơ Nghệ Thuật Ngành Thiết Kế
- Julie Vola
- KH Ngắn Hạn
- LONDON FASHION EXPERIENCE
- Tác Phẩm Sinh Viên
- The School